What You Should Know
- First & foremost due to the fact that we bathe the dogs in your tub or sink we have a set weight limit of 30 lbs max. Also, we are not equipped to manage aggressive or completely uncooperative dogs. We will, however, work with some harder cases to see if we may be able to teach these dogs new grooming habits. We have found that some of these dogs can do well with a patient fear-free certified house call groomer with a gentle touch.
- Gland expression and ear plucking are considered on a case-by-case basis. The groomer will assess and perform each service if they deem it safe however they may refer you to the vet. This is an additional $15 fee for each of these services performed.
- We are located in Hollywood, FL, and cover the immediate surrounding areas. Anything outside our coverage area may be possible but there is an additional $25+ travel fee.
- Grooming hours are Wednesday – Friday 10 – 3:30 Saturday 9 – 3:30. We offer services outside of these hours when available however there is an additional $15/hr after hours fee.
- We understand that unexpected events can arise and if you must cancel please do so with at least a 72 hour notice. If there is a last minute cancellation there may be a cancellation fee equal to the total groom that was cancelled.
- And lastly, any dog that has open wounds, broken bones, or any medical condition that the groomer deems to be serious must be cleared by the vet prior to the groom & will need to be scheduled for a later date.
To read a complete version of out policies & procedures click here.
Your Location & Parking
We cover most of South Broward -our boundaries are from broward blvd to Hallandale Beach Blvd. Also note there must be legal self parking available for the building being worked in. We are unable to service buildings with valet only parking.
We accept cash, check & most pay apps available.
Bathing & Grooming Space
A well lit & distraction free area plus adequate space is required to set up our table near an available outlet, a sink or bathtub (not a shower) for the bath may be required. Also to avoid distractions & unsuitable weather conditions we do not groom outside.
When scheduling please be sure you will have enough time to allow the groomer to complete the groom. Most dogs only require 1.5 hours however larger dogs or ones that have special needs may take up to as many as 3 hours. First time clients may take a bit longer as well while the groomer bonds with the dog.
Click the button below to submit your information to schedule you house call dog grooming appointment today!